The Best Trick for Chocolate Covered Strawberries
* 1 Pint Strawberries, washed and dried thoroughly (This is the key....dry really well!)
* 16 oz chocolate chips (I prefer dark)
* 2 Tbsp. crisco
* 1 Toothpick
* Add the Crisco to a bowl of the chocolate chips and microwave 30 secs. Stir and heat a little bit more until the chips are melted
* Stick a toothpick in the top of a strawberry and swirl around in the bowl of chocolate until it's covered in chocolate about 3/4 the way up.
* Set the strawberry on a waxed paper covered baking sheet and use the toothpick to continue until they are all covered in chocolate.
* Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes or until the chocolate is hard.
* ENJOY and try not to eat them all in one sitting! :)