10 Reasons to Date A Woman Who Works Out
Few things are as appealing as a woman who understands the importance of taking care of herself. Here are 10 reasons to appreciate a woman who likes to get a little sweaty!
1. You’ll often find her in a good mood Ever heard of a runner’s high? Exercise can give you a boost of endorphins. Dating a girl who works out regularly? Those regular workouts aren’t just helping her look amazing — they do wonders for her stress level.
2. She understands the importance of time If you don’t think a minute is a long time, then you haven’t worked out with Shaun T! A woman who busts her butt in a workout can often be an ace when it comes to planning and time management. She already knows how to squeeze a workout into her busy schedule!
3. She is willing to put in the extra effort Rain or shine, she gets it done. Her workout schedule shows you what commitment means to her. She’s not the type to flake, and she definitely knows how to go the extra mile.
4. She doesn’t always need your help Get used to hearing her say, “I got this.” A strong woman doesn’t need your help carrying the groceries…but she might ask for it to give you a chance to show off.
5. She appreciates a good meal You’ll usually find her eating clean because she understands the importance of food as fuel…and she knows how to make it taste good.
6. She’s all about self-improvement
She strives to be the best version of herself every day, and she loves helping others reach their goals too. You’ll feel inspired just being around her.
7. She’s really coordinated You might feel tongue-tied and weak-in-the-knees around her, but she’s not going to stumble. If she’s doing Beachbody workouts, then she’s always improving her agility!
8. She’s full of energy Not only does she look half her age, she has seemingly endless energy because of those regular workouts!
9. She’s not going to bug you about your guy nights…as long as you don’t bug her about her workout time Want to stay out late with the boys? No problem…as long as you don’t wake her from her beauty sleep. Morning workouts require that she gets her Zzzs.
10. She looks good from every angle Squats and lunges are a girl’s best friends, and boy has she done a few.